Spray Foam Installation for Homes & Buildings in the Tampa Bay Area
In need of experienced insulation contractors? The IBP of Tampa team installs spray foam insulation for a variety of projects. Our experience with homes and offices in the Tampa area means you’ll never have to search for another “insulation company near me” again.
Contact our team today if you’re ready to start your project! Call (813) 280-5007 or contact us online!
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation is an alternative to traditional fiberglass insulation. It is applied wet and quickly expands into a thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring.
Due to its expanding properties and versatile placement abilities, spray foam insulation is a favorite of commercial and residential buildings alike.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
This type of insulation can help:
- Eliminate air leaks
- Reduce your energy bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from both outside and inside, between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Spray foam insulation should be installed by a trained professional—someone who has been trained in the correct installation safety precautions and possesses the required equipment to mix and apply the product. When installed properly, polyurethane spray foam insulation can help reduce energy costs and help improve indoor air quality. Our team has the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Think spray foam insulation may be right for you? Contact us online or by phone at (813) 280-5007 to get your insulation project started now!
Choose IBP of Tampa for Spray Foam Insulation Installation in Tampa, FL
No matter where you need insulation installed, you can count on IBP of Tampa to offer you high-quality results and fast, efficient service. Our experienced contractors possess the knowledge and tools necessary for any job and are eagerly waiting for your call.
We service areas in Florida around Bradenton, Brandon, Brooksville, Clearwater, Dade City, Dunedin, Egypt Lake-Leto, Lakeland, Largo, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Plant City, San Antonio, Sarasota, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for your spray foam installation in the Tampa, Florida area, give us a call or contact us online. We’re looking forward to working with you.
Spray Foam Insulation FAQs
What is the difference between closed-cell and open-cell insulation?
- Open-cell foam – This type of insulation is full of cells that aren’t completely encapsulated. This makes the foam a softer, more flexible material.
- Closed-cell foam – This type of insulation is made up of cells that are completely closed. Closed-cell spray foam is much more rigid and stable than open-cell foam.
Spray foam vs. fiberglass insulation?
- Spray foam – This type of insulation has a higher R-value, meaning it’s effective in resisting airflow. While spray foam is a little more expensive, it will definitely pay off on energy bills in the long run.
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass is a cheaper insulation option, and is also a great option for attics.
Spray foam vs. rigid foam insulation?
- Spray foam – Spray foam is great for air sealing since the foam expands to fill gaps and cracks. This type of insulation also has a higher R-value.
- Rigid foam – This type of insulation is less messy and provides excellent air sealing. The installation process for rigid foam does take longer than spray foam insulation.
Spray foam vs. rockwool insulation?
- Spray foam – Spray foam insulation stays in place, meaning it won’t shift, settle, or fall out of place.
- Rockwool – This type of insulation is fire resistant and water repellant. Rockwool insulation also has great thermal insulation properties.