Do you need to re-insulate your commercial building in the Tampa Bay area — or insulate a new building being constructed? Installed Building Products of Tampa is the name to know.
Our team has worked with builders, business owners and property managers for a variety of commercial and industrial insulation projects.
We’re experts at insulating all types of buildings, including:
- And more
IBP of Tampa’s expert team has the experience, understanding and expertise to be competitive while consistently meeting the needs of our customers. Our projects range from large, high-profile jobs to small local ones.
Ready to start your commercial insulation project in the Tampa area? Call our insulation experts at (813) 280-5007.
Types of Insulation We Install in Commercial Buildings
When your commercial building or construction company in the Tampa area is looking for a reliable insulation contractor to install new or retrofit insulation, you can trust IBP of Tampa.
We install many commercial insulation materials to provide your building with maximum energy efficiency. Our commercial and industrial customers in the Tampa area can choose from:
- Block foam injection: Also called foam-in-place or block foam, injection foam insulation is used to insulate the cavities of masonry walls and foundations, including those made of concrete blocks, bricks and stucco.
- Fiberglass: Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass has been used to insulate buildings for many years and comes in batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it’s frequently installed in attics, it can also be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces.
- Spray foam: Spray foam insulation is made up of isocyanate and polyol resin, which, when combined, react with each other to create polyurethane and expand to 30 to 60 times the original liquid’s volume. It’s particularly useful for insulating even the hardest-to-reach spaces in a structure.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier insulation is made of a reflective surface (like aluminum foil) applied to a substrate material. The substrate materials range from cardboard to other types of insulation materials.
- Rigid foam: Rigid board insulation is available as a foam panel that can be cut easily enough. The most common sizes are 2′ x 8′ and 4′ x 8′, but the panels vary in thickness and width. Rigid foam board insulation is often overlooked, but it’s great for insulating buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
- Vinyl: Vinyl is often used as a facing material for fiberglass blanket insulation. Fiberglass slows the movement of hot air, helping insulate a building efficiently in all seasons. Then, a black or white vinyl facing laminated to the fiberglass provides a vapor barrier to prevent moisture from passing through.
- Rockwool: Made of rocks and minerals spun into small, temperature-resistant fibers, rockwool (or mineral wool) insulation is used for a variety of applications. Typically used as blown-in insulation, it’s thermally efficient and has soundproofing benefits.
Need new insulation or additional insulation? IBP of Tampa can help.
Call (813) 280-5007 to request a quote for commercial insulation services in Tampa.
Insulation for Multifamily Buildings
IBP of Tampa works with contractors and owners to insulate multifamily buildings throughout the area. Everything from the basement to the top floor will be effectively sealed against air, heat and moisture infiltration.
Take advantage of important benefits for your new build or re-insulation project, like perfect comfort, low costs and reduced risk of indoor air quality problems.
We can insulate any type of multifamily building, including:
- College residence halls
Contact IBP of Tampa for insulation contractors who can handle insulation installation for your multifamily building in the Tampa area.
Choose IBP of Tampa for Commercial Insulation Services in the Tampa, FL Area
Business owners, property managers and builders in Tampa and the surrounding communities, including St. Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater and Bradenton, trust IBP of Tampa with all their insulation needs.
We’re a local insulation company that’s part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies, which gives us a unique combination of community relationships and abundant resources. Whether you need to insulate an office, warehouse or any other industrial or commercial building, you can count on IBP of Tampa.
We service areas in Florida around Bradenton, Brandon, Brooksville, Clearwater, Dade City, Dunedin, Egypt Lake-Leto, Lakeland, Largo, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Plant City, San Antonio, Sarasota, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills.